Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using multiple scripts for one dashboards

I currently have a long script with 3 unions pulling multiple fields from several tables. What I was looking to do is create a new script to pull different values and use it in the same dashboard. Is it possible to create a second script for the same dashboard? The reason why I am asking is because I saw we can create script tabs. Not sure how those are meant to be used

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, It is. Here, you need to split into different Directories. Then second tab can understand which directory you want to tag.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

How would I split it into different directories?

Do I create a new tab, establish a connection with the DB and run the script?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Connection should be on the top then only need to fetch the Tables into Qlikview? Then try. Here, What's your intention

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I am looking to write a second script to pull different fields from the first script. The first script is too complex. Including a second one would be easier than adding to the first.

In a second tab, I established a connection to the db. Now do I just enter my script and hit reload?