cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Copy script to Words

Hello experts,

How do I copy Qlik Sense data load editor script to Microsoft Words while retaining the colour code?

When I copy QlikView script to Words, it retained the script colour code but Qlik Sense doesn't.

Regards,

Jia Sheng

21 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Jia,

what do you expect to achieve by that? could be you a bit specific?

beck

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Beck,

Say when I copy this script from Qlik Sense to ms Words,

This is what I get when copy to words, the colour of variables, conditions does not retain. Whereas in QlikView, the colours retained when copied to ms Words.

Jia

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Jia,

but if you copy from ms word and implement it into qlik sense, how does look the script in qlik sense ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

when copy from ms words and implement it into qlik sense, the colour code.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

main point is, if you copy from ms word in qlik, you script does work, and  another color: if you copy from qlik into word is the format matter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes, you are right, the script does work, is the format that ms word does not recognise. Which is weird, considering that when copying from QlikView to words, the format retain.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

in my practice: i made always a copy from script and saved in word and later implemented again in qlik sense, if i had any deviations i used then a debuger

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When you save in words, does the format retain? all is everything in black colour font like I screenshot in the above post?

I need to write a report on the script, thus, I need the format to be retained. Else, I might have to colour pick on my own.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

What do you mean with report on the script?