Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using multiple scripts for one dashboards

I currently have a long script with 3 unions pulling multiple fields from several tables. What I was looking to do is create a new script to pull different values and use it in the same dashboard. Is it possible to create a second script for the same dashboard? The reason why I am asking is because I saw we can create script tabs. Not sure how those are meant to be used

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, It is. Here, you need to split into different Directories. Then second tab can understand which directory you want to tag.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

How would I split it into different directories?

Do I create a new tab, establish a connection with the DB and run the script?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Connection should be on the top then only need to fetch the Tables into Qlikview? Then try. Here, What's your intention

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

I am looking to write a second script to pull different fields from the first script. The first script is too complex. Including a second one would be easier than adding to the first.

In a second tab, I established a connection to the db. Now do I just enter my script and hit reload?