Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

QVS has no user Cal for your account?

Hi All,

everything was working fine till this noon and suddenly got below issues and all our existing users unable to open document and getting  below kind of error message in AJAX. has anyone encountered such issue. please advise me on this

QlikView Error : Access denied! The server (QVS) has no USER CAL for your account. Please contact your system administrator!

What i've tried is

gone to --> QMSC -> Document -> User Documents -> Select the document -> Document CALs -> Check the Allow Dynamic CAL Assignment -> And increase the Number of CALs allocated and tried re-open the document it works but if restart my server again it goes original state (unable to open the document again)

My Env:

Qlik 11.2 SR 12

Windows 2012 R2

Thanks,

Deva

11 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

For me it feel like that the .pgo file that hold the information about licences is corrupt. Do you have any backup from yesterday?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi,

Many Thanks for your prompt response,

We don't have any existing backup of .pgo file. any other way to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Deva

michael123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

First I would check under System -> Licenses in QMC that there really are available licenses.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Michael,

it's shows blank,

1.JPG

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Have a look in "Limitations" tab so you dont have "ticked" 0 No of cals here.

michael123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

And under "General" they are listed as 0 of whatever or all taken?

If latter I would follow suggestions on corrupt PGO-files. Try to create a script that copies the PGO-files once a day in case something happens. For us it occurs roughly once a year.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If you dont have backup (Sounds strange and scary) have a look if you use "Previous Version" on Your folders/files.

Right click-->Properties-->look under Previous Version tab.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi,

Sure, will create batch file to take back of configuration files.

It shows like below,

2.JPG