Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vyacheslavg
Contributor III
Contributor III

Bookmarks

Hello everyone,

Kindly advise regarding bookmarks.

1) How to view which items will be filtered by applying bookmark (it is possible in Qlikview, could not find how to do that in QS).

2) Is there a way to apply a bookmark, but stay on active sheet? In other words, when you apply the bookmark, it applies the filters AND go to specific sheet, where it was created. Is there a way (or extension maybe?) to change this and stay on the active sheet instead.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

Hi,

Please refer to this thread (see my msgs about the use of the sheet navigation extension with bookmarks)

Default Selection in Qlik Sense

View solution in original post

4 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Hi,

Please refer to this thread (see my msgs about the use of the sheet navigation extension with bookmarks)

Default Selection in Qlik Sense

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Vyacheslav,

The content of the bookmark can be described in the "Additional information" in an arbitrary way. In other cases I could not see the selections of bookmarks  later.

The bookmark is attached to the sheet at creation and it can not be changed later. I understand that this is a special feature of the bookmarking mechanism Qlik Sense.

Maybe to manage bookmarks and there are some extensions, but I'm not in principle a supporter of extensions, unless you are their developer.

Regards,

Andrey

vyacheslavg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, I will try the mentioned extension.

vyacheslavg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks! I agree to the extent - rather not use 3rd party extensions in prod apps to minimize the amount of troubles.

Though fully comfortable to play with extensions during POC or testing different ideas.

Sometimes these extensions are very inventive and make you think about core functions in another way.