Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SAP Transport Qlik Sense

Dear Experts,

Do i need to install SAP Transport when using with Qlik Sense Desktop Edition?

I guess i only need to install it when using with Qlik View as it is only available in C:\......QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\QlikTech folder when installed SAP Connector and all the documentation is also available using QlikView.

Please clear this confusion.

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

5 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

To be able to use the following connectors you need to import SAP transports: BAPI, BEx query, Extractor, Report, SAP query and SQL.

The DSO and OLAP connectors can be used without importing transports. An optional transport is available, containing the necessary authorizations to use those connectors.

Regards,

Hakan

Not applicable
Author

Can i use this transport for QlikSense placed in C:\......QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\QlikTech folder as i assume it is for QlikView ?

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

The same SAP transports are used both for QlikView and Qlik Sense. They are found in the following folders on the computer, copied there during the installation of the Qlik Connector for SAP: C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\QlikTech\CustomData\QvSAPConnector\Transports.
There is a separate folder for the BEx connector transports:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvBexConnector\Transports.

Regards,

Hakan

Not applicable
Author

Dear Hakan,

Thank you very much for the reply you are so kind. One last question and i am marking and closing this discussion.

Can i get link or resource to install SAP Transport on SAP System?

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III