Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the 3.2 UPGRADE download link?

Please anybody point me to the link to the 3.2 upgrade download.

• "Try or Buy" does not work. When I download Sense (for desktop), it is the same download file as 3.1 (for that matter, the file name shows how many times you are downloading that same file). So, please don't send me there.
    Besides, when I try to run the install, it takes me to a "Repair" or "Uninstall": that's not really my intent; I just want 3.2 installed over the 3.1 as an upgrade so to keep the old Extensions I had earlier downloaded.
  • Software Download tab from one of the sites points to QLIKView: no, I am really looking for QLIKSense.
  • It shouldn't be this difficult to do an upgrade.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/QlikSenseDesktop/3.2.2/202/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_Desktop_setup.exe

This link above works; it downloads the 3.2 upgrade. When you run it and you have the 3.1 desktop, it will specifically say that this is an upgrade. On successful completion, you can check and it will say 3.2 SR2.

The link was supplied to me when I used the Qlik online chat facility -- thanks for the option, Qlik, and thanks to the chat-staff.

The upgrade file size is different from what I used to get before: it is 275MB; as opposed to 272MB.

I hope this helps folks stuck like I was before.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi..Oguchi,

Please refer below mentioned link..hope it helps.

Qlik Sense 3.2 now available on download site

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No, not really correct. There is no link there that takes you to Qlik Sense 3.2 Upgrade download. Perhaps, you can mark it for me.

Thus far, when I tried to follow, I'd end up at the "Try or Buy" download, which invariably fetches Qlik Sense  3.1 Desktop file; I get the option of repair or uninstall. Repair leads to the same 3.1.

Just before this response, I used Qlik chat and got the real upgrade -- and it works fine.

Please see the reply to my original post to see that link.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/QlikSenseDesktop/3.2.2/202/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_Desktop_setup.exe

This link above works; it downloads the 3.2 upgrade. When you run it and you have the 3.1 desktop, it will specifically say that this is an upgrade. On successful completion, you can check and it will say 3.2 SR2.

The link was supplied to me when I used the Qlik online chat facility -- thanks for the option, Qlik, and thanks to the chat-staff.

The upgrade file size is different from what I used to get before: it is 275MB; as opposed to 272MB.

I hope this helps folks stuck like I was before.

qvqfqlik
Creator
Creator

Hi,

can you please give the link for upgrading to 3.2.5