Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nkaruwon
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Refreshing Data in App

How Do I refresh Data in an app in Qlik Cloud up to reflect new sales figures sinc ethe last load.  I have followed some Qlik Sense Videos but have not been able to identify the correct one with a step by step

Regards

Nehemiah

3 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

I believe that you have to have the Business level of cloud to be about to do a reload in the cloud.

Otherwise, what I do is delete the app that is published.  Reload on my desktop and then upload and publish again.  It is a pain.  But you don't have to pay for the business version at least.

nkaruwon
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Mark

Thank you for the feedback, it least I dont have to keep on searching for videos around this.  I will convince the business to pay for the business version because the dashboard I have created should pick new data after every 30 minutes.  I saw the capabilities of Qlik to actually schedule the data refresh.

stephenhasson
Creator
Creator

Hi, from my experience, once you have the paid version, you are able to auto schedule a refresh, but only once per day.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I can't see an alternative.

Anyone? Thanks.