cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting Excel

Iam currently facing an issue with Nprinting v17. Basically i extract the data from the report. display it in the generated excel report

for ex: my values look like 17745.29.36 but i need like output below

I tried 1000 seperator, Custom also like #.##0.but none of them works. But i could see some of the users could do this manually in there generated report. But iam not able to change this in the excel template and provide to the users so they do need to change it manually,

any suggetions

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where you are changing, Can you do custom format in Application it self then load into N-Printing designer. If it works good or else will look into the same

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi anil,

do you mean the template? i need to change

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, I am talking about custom format in Qlikview then use the same object as Image in N-Printing design

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi anil,

can you let me know where could i do this?