Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Question about how they made the Axis Compass Demo App work

There is a new demo app on the QlikView website call Axis Compass for PPM and I was curious if someone could tell me how they were able to get the functionality on the "Project Detail" tab to work? 

They have the chart/sheet set up so you click on a project and a new set of charts or screens showing detail take the place of the original sheet.  I think this provides a good method to provide detail to on executive dashboards in a very simple fashion.  Unfortunately the app cannot be downloaded so I can't look at how they did this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Glenn

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Glen, They are hiding the object with the help of conditional Show option of the charts. This option you could find in Layout tab of the charts.

At1st they are showing the Pivot table, in that pivot table the expression to show the pivot table would be GetSelectedCount(ProjectName)<>1.

Once the projectName is selected the other other are getting enable with the expresion in conditional show. the expression would look like GetSelectedCount(ID)=1

For more details look at the attached aplication.

- Sridhar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Glen, They are hiding the object with the help of conditional Show option of the charts. This option you could find in Layout tab of the charts.

At1st they are showing the Pivot table, in that pivot table the expression to show the pivot table would be GetSelectedCount(ProjectName)<>1.

Once the projectName is selected the other other are getting enable with the expresion in conditional show. the expression would look like GetSelectedCount(ID)=1

For more details look at the attached aplication.

- Sridhar

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for the help and the quick reply.