cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

cannot find Publisher - LEF file

Hi everyone,

I'm just activating the Publisher features (by entering the Publisher license) on my existing QVS 10 SR2. I noticed some changes on QEMC, e.g.: Documents > User Documents > Reload tab now is gone and I can see now an existence of Source Documents (I confirmed it based on this article: http://community.qlik.com/thread/22440 - Thanks ashfaq_haseeb).

I was thinking of moving the Publisher into different server so that I have a dedicated QVS and a dedicated QV Publisher. On QlikView Server Reference Manual 10 SR2, it says I should be able to find the publisher LEF on C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\CommandCenter\Publisher (for Win Vista and later - I'm using Win 2008).

The thing is, I coudn't find the mentioned Publisher folder. Could it be I'm missing something during installation? (During QVS installation, I chose the Single Installation, and modify the config to also install Support Tools).

Thanks alot

AWQVUser - Anton

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

With QV10 folder is "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\Publisher LEF",

There is no "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher" folder anymore so that's probably something that was left there since QV9.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

With QV10 folder is "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\Publisher LEF",

There is no "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher" folder anymore so that's probably something that was left there since QV9.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Aaah, I see. Thanks Daniel