cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpitfield
Contributor II
Contributor II

On Demand drops first row of table in Excel report

I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem we are using NPrint 16.4.0.0 with Qlikview. I have an excel report that populates a summary table by months. When run from the server the monthly task runs as expected but when we run on demand from the qvw the table drops 'Jan'. Everything else about the report is fine. Run from the nsq in designer both Report Print Preview and the On Demand task it performs as expected and includes the first month

Both On Demand and the Monthly schedule use the same template.

Thanks in advance

Jim Pitfield

2017-04-20_7-01-58.png

3 Replies
Gianluca_Perin
Employee
Employee

Hi Jim,

the only reason that I can think of is some kind of filters applied to the user asking for the On-Demand report when connected to QV.

Are you sure that the user currently logged in QV is able to see January data?

jpitfield
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The only date filter being applied is a YTD flag which limits the results to completed months. I checked the flag and the data looks good. Running the On Demand task from the nsq produces a correct report.

There are no data restrictions for all users, this occurs with all users including Server Admins 

Gianluca_Perin
Employee
Employee

I suggest you to create a "Current selections" object into the qvw and to add this object as an image inside the template in order to understand which selections are applied during the report production.

Let me know if this helps