Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Embedding Qliksense graph to my Application

Hello All

I need some suggestion based on embedding qliksense generated charts to web-application but it should be dynamic, i checked on single configurator  but it only generates static charts, it'll not update the values.

I have this sample chart:

abcdef.png

My goal is to create the link in my web-application and by clicking it i should have line/bar chart with filterpane, if i change campaign_id

the values should automatically change in chart.

15 Replies
kumarkp412
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Goutham,

Instead of using the Single configuration you may try to create the mashup. It will work and implement the filter as you expected.

Mashup tutorials:

Qlik Sense Mash-Up API Tutorials

Thanks

Kumar KVP

Not applicable
Author

Is the same procedure applied for server too?!

kumarkp412
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Goutham,

As per of my understanding on your question,Yes, It is same for server too.

Can you please elaborate your requirement, so i can understand more on it.

Thanks

Kumar KVP

Not applicable
Author

i should  have one hyper link in my application, that should show updated values and charts with filter pane,previously i have used single configurator which will be static all the time.

Not applicable
Author

Is there any way that single configurator updates values from db

Not applicable
Author

omarbensalem

Hey Bro

Can i get some suggestion over this,,,and please let me know in which approach should i need to go for achieving this

in both Qliksense server as well as localhost.

kumarkp412
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Gouthum,

As of my understanding, you are going to filter the chart with a value coming from the application(i.e .Net like)  right.

If this is the case, we need to edit the code for the html page of chart object or filter in qliksense object  to pass a value from application to Qlik sense object.

or

When reloading the app the new data should reflect in the application?

Thanks

Kumar KVP

Not applicable
Author

No the values should come from db just like qliksense, and it should be autoreloaded(every time i can't go to qliksense and i can't load it just doesn't make sense)

OmarBenSalem

I'd suggest you to create a mashup; since charts in the mashups are dynamic and updated when the Qlik Sense App is reloaded.

And you don't need to perform the reload manually, you configure a reload task in your server, and the app will be reloaded automatically based on a criteria you set.