Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Embedding Qliksense graph to my Application

Hello All

I need some suggestion based on embedding qliksense generated charts to web-application but it should be dynamic, i checked on single configurator  but it only generates static charts, it'll not update the values.

I have this sample chart:

abcdef.png

My goal is to create the link in my web-application and by clicking it i should have line/bar chart with filterpane, if i change campaign_id

the values should automatically change in chart.

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

omarbensalemkumarkp412

And i just need to know, if i attached hyperlink to my application to view camp counts(as mentioned in above figure) does it update the values or i need manually to update links everytime through single configurator.

Not applicable
Author

Ok bro,,

so just need one more information,,,where can i get tutorials or videos to this,,,

can u share it,,,,

Best regards

Not applicable
Author

And also workbench is not available for qliksense server for creating mashups i think so,,which approach i need to go for both server and localhost,

But i have devhub is it possible to create mashups in that

OmarBenSalem

Mashups are ALWAYS created within the Dev-Hub in a Qlik Sense Server or Desktop

Not applicable
Author

I have done mashup, and that mashup name is there in extensions(qmc),,

What is my next step in embedding my application to the qliksense charts,,,i'm bit confused by referring qliksense documentation.