Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deployment of mashup in real time application

Hello All,

I am new to QlikSense and Dev-hub,I created one mashup which is very useful to me and a folder is created in Extensions directory which contains html,js,qext,wbl,css,jpg files,,

My question here is how can i deploy these to my application, what approach should i follow.

Best Regards

32 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for that,,,would newsstand is helpful for me to this task(embedding qliksense reports to application)

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

News stand is used to view all the reports produced via N-Printing.

This got nothing to do with your mashup.

To embed the objects you can use Visual Studio.

There is a plugin available for Visual Studio.

Not applicable
Author

Mine is java application handled using eclipse,,how can i access that report generated using url from remote

Not applicable
Author

With that link what should i do,,how can i include that in code

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

With what link?

Are we talking about the Mashup or the Nprinting reports?

Not applicable
Author

With mashup link

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

First, you need to link your Mashup to your web page. After that, you need to create placeholders in the web page for the qlik objects by using an HTML and then in .js file you need to add the qlik objects into your web page. If you are using the dev hub then it's quite simple because you just need to drag the qlik objects into the placeholders if you are using one of the existing temples.

If you want to design the web page then I would suggest you take the basic temple and modify the page according to your requirements.

once you created your mashup then just follow the steps from my first reply.

Not applicable
Author

Now the link is ready,i'm getting what i need to,,my confusion is ,,i'm using qliksense through server and my application is in localhost how can i able to access that.

Link:https://win-f87f4njanpb/extensions/Subject/Subject.html

Not applicable
Author

Now the link is ready,i'm getting what i need to,,my confusion is ,,i'm using qliksense through server and my application is in localhost how can i able to access that.

Not applicable
Author