Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access DataBase import results limits

Hi,

I succeded to link my Qlik application with an Acces Dabatase (.accde) through the OLE DB connexion.

The issue is that Qlik only import the 100 (among 10 000) rows of the database. It seems that Qlik does not find the remaining results...

When I open the database with Acces, only the 100 first results appears unless I chose "display all" filter.

I assume that my issue come from this default setting of 100 results displayed but I still don't know how to avoid it.

Would you have an idea ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Alexis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Are you sure Qlik only loads 100 rows?

Reason I am asking is that it is a common misunderstanding that the preview in the Data Model Viewer shows all data. It does not; it only shows X records (100 sounds about right; I never counted).

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Are you sure Qlik only loads 100 rows?

Reason I am asking is that it is a common misunderstanding that the preview in the Data Model Viewer shows all data. It does not; it only shows X records (100 sounds about right; I never counted).

Not applicable
Author

You did a strike.

Thank you !

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .

Not applicable
Author

Hi Onno,

Finally, I still have an issue with the number of rows imported from the access database. You maybe know how to help.

I've noticed that if I open the Access database and apply filters that reduce the total result to 200 rows (for instance), Qlik only load the 200 rows that are filtered. I tried without filters, qlik loads all the rows (80K+).

How can tell to Qlik "Load all the rows, whatever the filters status"? I assume that it is possible using the script but I could not find how.

Hope it's clear. Thanks a lot.

Alexis