Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Attempted to update a published app which had an extension on to off it, extension is now saying the app you specified could not be found

Hi All,

I have taken over a qlik server from some who had left the business before I arrived and they had built and mashup extension on ton top of a published app. I had to amend the app and a created a new one, removed the old one and published it but the extension is now saying the app you specified could not be found even though the new published app has exactly the same name as the app before.

From looking at the log files it is just bring back an APP ID which doesn't match the new one. I looked at the extension it looks like the APP ID is created in section below, full extension attached. The Appname is defined in the config.js and is the same as the app whihc is published, can you help me get the APP ID to update in the script. Or as an interim solution how to hard code the new one in.

Any help would be appreciated

Russell

require.config( {

baseUrl: qsBaseUrl

} );

require( ["js/qlik", "js/qsocks.bundle.js", "js/pageHandler.js"], function ( qlik, qsocks ) {

window.rootApi = qlik;

qsocks.Connect(qxconfig).then(function(global) {

console.log('connected to global');

global.getDocList().then(function(doclist){

console.log('got doclist');

for(i=0; i < doclist.length; i++){

if(appName==doclist.qDocName){

window.appUuid = doclist.qDocId;

}

}

console.log('appUuid:' + window.appUuid);

localStorage.setItem("syncSalesMgrRD", window.appUuid);

window.location = homepage;

1 Reply
ErikWetterberg

Hi Russell,

Some suggestions:

Perhaps you should log the content of the doclist, to se if there is more than one app with the make you are looking for?

You could set the appUuid to the correct valid and skip the doclist.

Hope this Hells

Erik Wetterberg

Qlik Sense consultant