Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - REST Connector Google Analytics

Hello Experts!

I am using a REST Connector to connect my app with Google Analytics. The problem is that the resulting table is made up of only one column, instead of 4. Where is the problem? Hereafter what i did with explanations:

1) my google analytics table have 4 different fields, and the image shows the parameters:

Capture.PNG

2) this results in a table with 4 fields (data not displayed here):

Capture2.PNG

3) then i got the authorization and the url of the query to add them to the REST connector (screens below)Picture1.png

Picture2.png

4) but relevant data (that was before in 4 different columns) was shown in ONLY ONE COLUMN, in this section

Capturew.PNG

5) hereafter the code:

LIB CONNECT TO [test];

[rows]:

LOAD

[@Value] AS [@Value_u0];

SQL SELECT

(SELECT

(SELECT

"@Value"

FROM "rows" FK "__FK_rows_u0" ArrayValueAlias "@Value_u0")

FROM "rows" PK "__KEY_rows" FK "__FK_rows")

FROM JSON (wrap on) "root" PK "__KEY_root";

any help on how to get back to the 4 columns table?? editing the code or paramenters of the rest connector? (i have already tried to add output=dataTable in the paramenters)

Could anyone please help?

Thank you very much!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello Jared,

yes! Directly trasforming data in the load editor. Please follow this link: Re: Qlik Sense - Split one filed in multiple fileds

br,

Andrea

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Andrea. I'm in the same problem, I saw that there was no answer, but did you solve it?

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jared,

yes! Directly trasforming data in the load editor. Please follow this link: Re: Qlik Sense - Split one filed in multiple fileds

br,

Andrea

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much, I thought I had another way. Thank you.