Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

section Access table url

Hi ,

when i am clicking on the Section Access URL it is prompting for username and password. I am using the NTFS mode.

It is not prompting for Accesspoint or QEMC or QMC.

9 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You should really stop creating new threads for every doubt you have. Get some training, help from a QlikView consultant and spend some time reading the documentation and the site.

Not applicable
Author

Please read this primer document on Section Access, and if you have multiple questions, please add them to one thread as you seem to have quite a few.  Thanks!

Introduction to Section Access

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your response Daniel. There was an issue while updating the ticket everytime.  But it is getting updated . I am able to see this once after refreshing the page.  but i have fixed the issue.  I have gone through the document. And sometimes there will be simple envioronmental issues which  will diffcult to identify . I faced the issue. Any have i have taken ur inputs. But always  u will not get the help from document and consultant. So we are positng for getting the help . Not for any other reason.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks jason,

Please refer the attachment which made me to post again.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jason,

Related details are not there in the Section Acces document. it was there in the Qlikview Server reference manual.

And it is due to IE settings i was facing the issue. I have by passed proxy with IP address but not the machine name. And the same was causing the issue. I

Will try to avoid posting my questions henceforth

Not applicable
Author

We want to you post questions, that's what the community is here for! However, if you have a number of related questions about a specific topic, the best way to get feedback is to add them to one thread rather than creating new threads for each minor question.  Thank you!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jason,

I have already attached the error screenshot because of which i have posted multiple times. Everytime i am getting the same error. For this post as well. it is showing error but if i refresh the page the the comments are getting posted else sometimes i have redo the same

Not applicable
Author

Hope u would understand. Again i got the error as said ... Will not update it again .Do the needful.Attached the screenshot again.You can delete my duplicate posts . i am fine with it

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Try Firefox.