Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Diogram choose!!!

Hi, Guys!
I need your help for solving one task!
The Task: Display the information about Employees, Offices and Sales which in Last month were sold better then in previous. (Graphically)

I know the solution of this Task in SQL-Server, but in QV I can't understand how to show it in diagram and which diagram I should choose for this type of data.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Then, Share me the query in SQL Server. We may convert into Qv as your manner

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Actually, I'm not sure which columns I should to select. May be I didn't understand the Task at all.
There should be something like that:
Select [Employyes].[FullName], [Officess].[OfficeName], [Sales].[SalesDate] FROM Sales Left Join ...  WHERE ... (Here should be the conditions for Months)???

Am I right?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Assume, This helps you and make sure, You can use joins directly here as per your need

Do you Qualify?- How to use QUALIFY statement

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)