Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to remove automatically QlikView document CALs ?

Hi ,

I'm facing a problem about the cleaning of non-used document CALs in QlikView. I want to remove automatically all the document CALs that have at least 1 month of inactivity. Is it possible to do it with QlikView ?

I have tried to use the Power Tools 1.1 , but I'm still struggling with its deployment on the server. If anyone had the same problem and found a solution, could you please help me ?

Kind regards,

Nassim

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Just a side note to your question: it seems that Qlik has been silently removing some very useful tools for this from the community, because removing/reassigning CALs without those people leaving your company is actually a violation of the License Agreement.

What do you mean by "struggling with its deployment"?

Not applicable
Author

First of all, thanks for your answer !

By "sruggling", I mean that I have some difficulties to understand how Power Tools works and how to embed it with QlikView ?

I've searched some tutos and documentation but yet didn't find one which explain explicitly the how to do.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Nassim,

If you're seeking assistance with the QlikView Power Tools, then it would be best to post your questions on the appropriate Power Tools thread.

Release: Power Tools 1.1 for QlikView

Power Tools 1.2 for QlikView

Hope this helps,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!