Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Getting Started for Designer

Hello,

I am taking "Getting Started for Designer Version 10 - Module 3 Using QlikView Desktop", and i can't find anywhere the files for this trainning.

Where can i get them?

Best Regards,

Sérgio Lima

17 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I Cant find the Exercises for Designer I either. Anyone know where they are?

Charles Mehler

Not applicable
Author

I also can't find the Exercises for Designer either.

Anyone know where they are?

Bart

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can find the free training at qlikview website -> Services -> Training -> Free Training.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thx Kaushik,

Already found that and started the free training , but where are the exercise files as mentioned in the free training.

Files are missing and can not be found.

Bart

Not applicable
Author

Kind of makes the free training a waste of timeif the exercise files identified in the training materials are not where theywere identified to be.

As many others have stated WHERE CAN THEIDENTIFIED EXERCISE FILES BE FOUND?

Not applicable
Author

The last course in your "Activity Details" Document: Getting Started for Designer - Exercise Material click start and you can download the file Designer_1_exercises.zip. You can find the file here in this post.

Not applicable
Author

Thx Maxyvelez,

That does not work in my IE , think it is blocking by the firewall. But I now the files and will start training again.

Bart

Not applicable
Author

IIn my case, The Answer WAS that my IE settings were blocking the download and the popup. Check your browser settings and THANKS to the Qlikview Tech team for answering  IE   Tools Custome Level Downloads Enable Prompting.  Charles Mehler

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am looking for training on Qlikview. Please help me to get trained on Qlikview.

Thanks & Regards,

Narayana,