Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QS 3.2 SR2 where to download ?

Hi All

I  saw the forum , some one was posting that ver 3.2 SR2 is ready for download . SR2 don't need to keep enter the log in ID & PW.

Can some one give me the link ?

Paul Yeo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Qlik effectively has 2 locations (which in my opinion is not so many):

• The internal download site to which customers with a licensed version have access.
  • An external link to whatever Product Management thinks is the latest version to be freely available.

Those two used to be 100% the same version, but as off 3.2.x that changed. Reason to me is unknown.

All other locations are personal sites or temporary sites, not managed by Qlik (though sometimes by individual Qlik employees).

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hello! This should work: www.qlik.com/us/QlikSenseDesktopUpgrade

vizmind.eu
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

This link always provides the latest version. SR3 has 52 additional bug fixes.

vizmind.eu
ErikWetterberg

I'm sure it does, but it also includes a bug that's critical to my project  Can not show viz using Visualization API [QS 3.2.3] so if possible I would like to get SR2.

Erik

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Does this work for you: 3.2.2

vizmind.eu
ErikWetterberg

Thanks, yes I can download it and it looks like the right version. Cannot install right now, but will try later.

Erik

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Ivan

Thank you for your sharing , do you know why Qlik have so many diff download area for new version ?

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

mim_darwin
Contributor
Contributor

yes, this is so confusing, the link should always point to the latest revision !!!!!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If you have a licensed version of the software, you (or the manager in charge of the software license) has access to a download site on which he or she can always download the latest version.

May you live in interesting times!