Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mshailaja
Contributor III
Contributor III

Starght table colrs (dynamic colrs)

Hi

I havedata like this , thiis is sample data i created, every time the data reload the data wil change i want to show the colrs in barchart  will be sown in staright table as well, i dont want to be hardcode, everytime the data reload the Groups tickets aging will also change,

The below one is sample, actually there are large nof groups and everytime the data change the bars wil also change so we cannot hardode them..

Can anyone please help,..

Table:
Load * inline [
Ticket ,Group,date
123,A,5/06/2017
234,B,5/03/2017
345,C,5/05/2017
567,D,5/01/2017
789,E,5/02/2017
782,F,5/04/2017
]
;
Main:
LOAD *,
If (Diff <=1, '0-1 Day',
If(Diff >=2 AND Diff <=4, '2-4 Days',
If(Diff >=5 AND Diff <=7, '5-7 Days',
If(Diff >7, '> 7 Days')))) AS Bucket;
load *,
Date(now()) - date AS Diff
//Date(now()) - date#(date,'MM/DD/YY') AS Diff
Resident Table;
drop table Table;

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use persistent colors option under Colors tab

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this for BG-Color

Color(FieldIndex('Group',Group))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mshailaja
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

where i have to keep this function

in the straight table

I have taken dimensions as Group and Bucket and expresion as count( distinct (ticket))

in which i have hided the expresion ,  where can i keep the  above function in my dashboard  and also i have used persistent colors and used first , but i am not geeting the  correct colrs after getting the output

Not applicable

HI sailaja,

Go to expression tab-->click on the + symbol before your expression it will show some options list like Back groud color ans text color,You just click on background color and paste Color(FieldIndex('Group',Group)) expression

Regards,

Swathi