Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khalander
Creator II
Creator II

Governance Dashboard question about errors and max RAM, CPU

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for reply.

In dashboard tab server errors showing some around 25,000 errors.

I need to give demo on that but it is showing big value. do you have any document related to this server error and MAX RAM, Max CPU?

Kindly do the needful

8 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Hi khalander‌ -

I am not sure I know what you are asking for.

Do you want documentation on what the errors are?

Thanks!

khalander
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Tyler,

I need documentation on Governance dashboard.

I want to know what is meant by server errors, Max RAM, Max CPU values we are showing in GD?

Regards,

Khalander

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

General Documentation about the Governance Dashboard can be found here: What is the QlikView Governance Dashboard? ‒ QlikView Governance Dashboard

Documentation on specific error codes is not so public. General documentation here: Logs and error codes ‒ QlikView

And then Qlik Community - I would search specific error messages here on Community.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

And Max RAM and max CPU is for the Qlikview Server process only - so what was the max RAM consumed by the QV Server process at a given interval of time? Same for CPU.

This means that if you are looking at a node that is just for reloads (no server), you will not see RAM or CPU measurements because those are not captured yet by the Publisher (Distribution service).

khalander
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Tyler,

Sorry to disturb you again.

I am getting below error while reloading Qlikview Governance dashboard. kindly do help

geovern error_new.png

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Is the reload failing? Or you just see these errors?

(Those look like an issue with QVW metadata which is more of a WARNING than an ERROR. However, if this is causing QlikView to crash, we have a separate issue.)

khalander
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Tyler,

Dashboard is reloading successfully but getting that error.

We thought because of that more server errors it is showing.

What is the value it is showing in Dashboard?

geovern error_new2.png

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

"Server Errors" are from the Qlikview Server process, not from the Governance Dashboard reload.

If you click on them, you can go to "Server" tab and see a summary there of error counts. If you click on the error numbers on the Server sheet, it takes you to the "Log Details" tab with "ERROR" selected. There you can see what Server Errors are being generated in your QlikView environment.