Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display error table chart in Mashup

Hi everyone,

I noticed, that a table chart produces some weird text in a mashup.

The occurrence seems to depend on the pages zoom level.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNGAs you can see there are strange entries in the Totals row in columns y and z and also in the empty column on the right. In the qlik app columns y and z are empty. The strange value seems to be a misformatted version of the entry from column x. However if I zoom out a little the entries are gone but the one in column y.

Inspecting the DOM I can only find an entry for the cell Totals:x. The other cells in this row seem empty. Nothing in the html or css points to what this is.
Has anyone encountered such a problem or does anyone know a solution?

Glad for any input.

Thanks,

Marco

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

[Update]
The issue seems to come from a nbsp in the auto-generated html.

Capture3.PNG

Is there a way to get rid of it via Qlik?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You are tagging by using Angular JS. Remove that and let us know how this works and meantime, Please produce some text if the text displays then it's work

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

afaik there is no way to avoid using angular, as this code is produced by the qlik engine. If not please let me know how.
If I delete the nbsp or use some text everything is displayed right.