Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III

Month to Date

Hello everyone,

I'm working on this app and I have been trying different ways to get Month to Date and nothing I do seems to be working. Can anyone give some ideas?

Thanks

I've attached the QVF file.

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Which object are we talking about? What is the expected output?

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I forgot the details Sunny! Sorry about that.

As you can see there is a filter I added that currently says "Error", that is where I was trying to add the "month to date" selection so that the Table underneath would filter the data for that date range only.  "Dated Passed" is the date I am going by. So I need all the Units to filter by the Dated Passed based on the month to date. Make sense?

sunny_talwar

You need this information in a filter object or a KPI object? Right now you are using a filter object with a dimension... is that what the goal is?

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes that's my goal.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

In your Application, There is no field Called SALES. What does the field name instead of SALES

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hey Anil,

i'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you talking about this?

Capture.PNG

And, Yes i've read reply to sunny as well. Here, You are saying one Calculation showing error. But, I am not gone thru anything which is error.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Oh I see, I was messing with it but it should be Units not Sales.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, When i try simple measure like Sum(Unit) It is not giving any value.