Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

About Dashboards in QlikSense

Hi All, I am new to QlikSense. I took training in QlikSense but I want to become an expert in it. I want to know from where I can learn to create dashboards and find examples to practice. Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello,

If you have already completed Qlik Training then I recommend subscribing to the Qlik Continious Classroom for access to additional development training and access to live instructors.

If you are looking for a quick hands on tutorial I recommend visiting Qlik Sense Cloud - Create your first app (video) Here you can watch an app development video and follow along using the documentation and data. 

Thank you,

Education Services

View solution in original post

3 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Qlik offers various training; online, classroom, continuous classroom.

Read more here:

Training

Contact one of our people to discuss what would be the best option for you and/or your company. For contacts per region, see here:

Qlik Training Contacts

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have already been trained in Qlik. I just want to know where I can find examples to learn to create more of complex and interactive dashboards.

Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello,

If you have already completed Qlik Training then I recommend subscribing to the Qlik Continious Classroom for access to additional development training and access to live instructors.

If you are looking for a quick hands on tutorial I recommend visiting Qlik Sense Cloud - Create your first app (video) Here you can watch an app development video and follow along using the documentation and data. 

Thank you,

Education Services