Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scalability Tool Issue_ public key not resolved

Hi

When I try to execute one step I am getting the following error in Log file.

WARN ScenarioEditor:Assembly <Qlik.Engine, Version=12.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1a848309662c81e5> not resolved

2017-05-10 14:52:36.2848+10:00 ERROR  Executor: Empty config file  

Step: Select Acquisition dashboard sheet

Can any one help me what will be the issue and how to resolve it

12 Replies
Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Hi, the warning about public key not resolved can be ignored.

I'm assuming you are trying to use the executor tab in the sense scalability GUI. Not sure how you started the executor, (through menu or execute button in editor), but it seems you have not given it which scenario file to execute.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel,

Even if we ignore the Warning message we are still getting the following error while executing the scenario with the single user "Connect attempt failed" in the Executor tab. And we are using the Qlik scalaibility tool for the same.

And the log file is not much help full to drill down the issue. Is there any other way to check that the scenario has been executed.

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Ok, this is a different issue for which you wouldn't get the logging above.

It is very likely you have a mismatch between the settings in the tool and QMC.

First thing would be to test the connection manually using the chosen authentication type. For header auth this could be done using firefox+modify header plugin, fiddler or other tools.

There's a section Appendix A, authentication to help guide you through the QMC settings. Marcus Spitzmiller also made a video series for an older version of the tool which might help; Qlik Sense Scalability Tool - Part 1 - Initial Setup - YouTube

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel. I will check the connectivity between the tool and QMC is correct. And let you know if i need anymore clarification on the same.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel,

This issue is occurring very frequently. For eg: if I am able to execute the script in the morning and in the mid noon its getting failed by the error

WARN ScenarioEditor:Assembly <Qlik.Engine, Version=12.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1a848309662c81e5> not resolved.

Can you please let me know what will be the exact issue. And why this error occurs very frequently despite of any interruption made manually? Or is there any permanent setting which can be made on the server side to avoid this issue in future.

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Hi a script can never get failed by the error you post. this error is in the GUI log. For reasons why your scripts fails please check the result log for your script. If you experience differences depending on time, it's either a license issue (you used up login accesses allocated) or network issue, without any type of log from the script execution it is however hard to know.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel, I have checked the Result logs and found the following error has been occured which running the scenarios "Qlik.engine.communication.CommunicationErrorException: Connect Failed to 2 attempts-->System.Exception:EngineWebsocketFailed[Fatal]"

Can you please provide your thoughts on the same.

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

This means the tool was refused connection by the server or somewhere between, unfortunately it's not possible to know the exact reason for a refused connection. During the time the connection is refused, can you connect manually using the exact same user and settings being simulated? I.e. if using ntlm, try connecting with that ntlm user, if using header try connecting using firefox+modify header to the virtual proxy.

Not applicable
Author

We are using the header auth. and unfortunetly i m not able to get the correct URL to launch in the browser. can you let me know the format.

I have only the following details with me in the scalbility tool : Virtual proxy prefix, Header Name,App, server, Username prefix.

Can you please let me know how can I check the connectivity?