cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III

how to work with Bubble and heat map?

I added bubble chart and heat map using Qlik GeoAnalytics. Measure for Bubble chart is working fine. And while adding measure for Heat map makes invisible on heat map. Can anyont explain on how to work with Bubble and heat in a single map with steps?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

The url is typically the address to a web service that supplies geodata, here's one example;

Setting up a WMS as a background map in Qlik GeoAnalytics

The animator is very straightforward, just pick the dimension you want to iterate over.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Ram,

That should work, the heatmap layer and bubble layer has almost the same properties.

Please check out the "Heatmap example"

Qlik Sense Guides & Examples «  bi.idevio.com

Qlik GeoAnalytics for Qlik Sense reference documentation

Thanks,

Patric Nordström

Qlik

rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Patric, I have gone through the reference manual. It was helpful and I have one more doubt that what needs to give in the URL for Geodata Layer. How to work with Geodata Layer and Animator. How to create the animator. Awaiting for your reply..

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

The url is typically the address to a web service that supplies geodata, here's one example;

Setting up a WMS as a background map in Qlik GeoAnalytics

The animator is very straightforward, just pick the dimension you want to iterate over.

rsing122
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Patrick - The examples in the link  you shared for 'Heatmap Example' is throwing an error. any clue why?

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

If you are using Internet Explorer you might need to right click and select 'Save Target As' in order to download the guides and examples.