Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juampe
Partner - Contributor III

I can´t reload a Document from QlikServer

Hi all

I am trying to add a tas for Reload the qvw file but I have the following message

(2017-05-10 11:28:44) Error: The task "REXCARGA" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=F:\SBGM_QLIKVIEW\CdM_Servidor\SERVER.qvw. || at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) || at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) || --- End of inner exception stack trace --- || at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) || --- End of inner exception stack trace --- || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) || at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Security.PNG

Any idea will be wellcome, I am new using the QlikServer

5 Replies
michael123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

"The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. "

You need to check the logfile of the report you were trying to reload and see what the problem was/is. If there aren't any you need to go to settings->Document settings and tick the "Create logile" checkbox when you open the report in desktop version.

juampe
Author

Got it!!!
Error: Cannot open file '\\b1ngsbgm01.san.corp\C_SCS1000\CDS\Optimización\Intercambio Documentos\13 - Niveles de servicio Consulting\KPIs.xlsx'

The user name or password is incorrect.

I am so confused do to I dotn have any security on the Document or whatever and the error that the log file was about a user or password ;(

Andy idea?

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Juan,

When task is run via QlikView Server/Publisher, the "user" running the reload is the account running the QlikView Distribution Service (QDS) in the Windows Services snap-in. You need to ensure that this account has the appropriate permissions to the source data - in this instance, the .xlsx file.

Hope this helps,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
anandsai4u
Creator
Creator

Hi Juan,

The error caused due to lack of permissions for that file. Make sure to provide necessary access accordingly.

My Suggestion is Please use one "Super" User for all. This user is common for QlikView Administrators, Administrators and LDAPS (if you are using) in QMC console

Thanks & Regards

Anand Sai

juampe
Author

Ok, thanks for the response, I will try to do that. Any idea to create generate different groups to enter the application?