Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Line up dimension labels in bar chart

Hello,

I created a bar chart and the dimension labels are not exactly lined up with the bars - they are offset and almost look like they are between the bars.  How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Lori

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

This drove me nuts awhile back. Go to the 'Presentation' tab in your chart properties. In the upper left where it says 'Bar Settings' un-check the 'Show All Bars' option & your labels should line up properly. (And yes it will still display all bars...)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can anyone answer this question?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Are you using Text on axis. If yes them try to remove that.

If doesnt work pls do upload the qvw.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your response, Kaushik.  Unfortunately, I am not using "Text on Axis" in this chart.

Since this is the first time I've ever posted a question, I don't know how to upload the qvw - could you please let me know how?

Thank you!

Lori

Not applicable
Author

This drove me nuts awhile back. Go to the 'Presentation' tab in your chart properties. In the upper left where it says 'Bar Settings' un-check the 'Show All Bars' option & your labels should line up properly. (And yes it will still display all bars...)

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much, Leonard - that did the trick!

Have a great day!
Lori