Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III

!!! DON'T PASS IT BY !!! A VERY IMPORTANT POINT HERE !!!

I think not mistaken if I say from all qlik-community that you need to update all the instructions for the Qlik Sense + NPrinting. Rather, the instructions are only for QlikView Nprinting.We have to use them.

But I'm sure like many, it's time to renew and write new manuals for Qlik Sense + NPrinting.

Please raise this discuss to the top for developers and support can see this post!

16 Replies
Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

UP!

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

BUMP!

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

UP!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Vasiliy,

I am NPrinting user and Qlik partner and i am facing the same issue. Hovewer if you look closly on how fast NPrinting is changing you simply are not able to keep up with all changes. I am expecting help and manuals for NPrinting to be updated as well, but lets face it - which NPrinting version are you currently on 17.1 or 17.2 or 17.3 or 17.3.1?? ... and in near future (June) there will be next release with again significant upgrades. Will you upgrade?

Considering that with each update product has changed you will never have a "current version of manuals".

I learned my lesson - NPrinting will be there pretty soon and manuals will be upgraded as well once product will settle.

At present i found a help documents very helpful and if you read it from start till end  then you have everything you need to start working with NPrinitng! For report design you have also all materials available (from version 16)

80% of issues with NPrinting raised in this forum are here because people do not read help document - that is a cruel true!

at the same time - do not get me wrong - I am supporting your call for NPrinting and Qlik Sense materials!!

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

BUMP!

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

BUMP!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vasiliy,

I had to edit the title of this thread to remove the chevrons, as they were causing the page to display in an unusual way.

I'll also make note of your request for updated documentation.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team