cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show only last 7 days rows Qlik Sense Table

Hi, I have a table that looks like the one below:

fotoHG.png

I would like to show only rows from the last 7 days based on the field "FINALDATE".

For example: if (finalDate >= date(now()-7), showRow)

All columns were created as dimensions, I dont want my user to have to select a filter for last week Operations, I want him to be able to see only the rows from the last 7 days without having to touch anything.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Open the chart,

Select the column "Produced Quantity", modify the same field, copy the name of the source field, it should be "Produced Quantity", and substitute it with this formula, placing the source field in brackets: Sum ({<[FINAL DATE] = {"> = $ (= Today () - 7)"}>} [Produced Quantity])

* Also validate the name of the field of origin of "final date" can have a name the column and have different origin.

Greetings.

** Do the same for Total Quantity

If you have more doubts, you would have to open the App in the section of Data Model and paste the image, unless it is private data or that expose your info do not do it, only corrobora the names of the fields.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
daveamz
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Gabriel,

You can use set analysis for the expressions in the table, something like:

Sum({<[FINAL DATE] = {">=$(=Today()-7)"} >} [Quantidade Produzida])

Regards,

David

Not applicable
Author

I'm pretty new to Qlik Sense (started using it yesterday), so I don't really know where to put this set analysis expression, if you could point that out for me

Thanks for the help,

Gabriel.

Not applicable
Author

Open the chart,

Select the column "Produced Quantity", modify the same field, copy the name of the source field, it should be "Produced Quantity", and substitute it with this formula, placing the source field in brackets: Sum ({<[FINAL DATE] = {"> = $ (= Today () - 7)"}>} [Produced Quantity])

* Also validate the name of the field of origin of "final date" can have a name the column and have different origin.

Greetings.

** Do the same for Total Quantity

If you have more doubts, you would have to open the App in the section of Data Model and paste the image, unless it is private data or that expose your info do not do it, only corrobora the names of the fields.