Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magdalenatudose
Creator
Creator

Can the current sheet stay open, in Qlik Sense?

Hi,

In a sheet I have a button that goes me to the next sheet. What can I set that my current sheet stay open in the same time with the new sheet that is open?

Thank you,

Magdalena

Magdalena
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Magdale,

as i know, this effect / feature (where you can navigate between open sheets) is not available in Qlik Sense, but you can use the Container-Object. (you can find this: extension in Qlik Branch), if you need that, let me know

Beck

View solution in original post

16 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Magdale,

what do you mean exactly? as i know it is not possible in Qlik Sense to have at the same time 2 Sheets as open

Beck

magdalenatudose
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Beck,

When I click the button that goes me to a specific sheet, the current sheet is closing. I want stays both open.

I use the extension " Sheet Navigation & Actions" to navigate through the sheets.

Thank you,

Magdalena

Magdalena
ErikWetterberg

Hi Magdalena,

You could easily do that in an extension, but it seems like the one you are using does not support it.

You should probably be a bit careful with this though, you might end up with a situation where your users open lots of sheets and keep them open.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

magdalenatudose
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Do you know some extension that could help me to navigate through sheets (using some buttons), and to stay open all the sheets I navigate?

Thank you,

Magdalena

Magdalena
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Magdale,

as i know, this effect / feature (where you can navigate between open sheets) is not available in Qlik Sense, but you can use the Container-Object. (you can find this: extension in Qlik Branch), if you need that, let me know

Beck

acaletti_it
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Magdalena,

you could use KPI Charts (native Sense graph). Going in the Presentation section you can set wich sheet open cliccking the KPI. In the newer version you can decide to open or not a new browser folder.

Andrea

magdalenatudose
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Back,

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know how to use this extension, Container Object.. I will search for some example and I return an answer if is ok.

Magdalena

Magdalena
magdalenatudose
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Andrea,

Could you give me an simple example?

The request of KPI charts is a measure... this will be a condition for my sheet? I don't understand.

Thank you,

Magdalena

Magdalena
acaletti_it
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Maybe the attached qvf can help you.

Andrea