Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrint

I am looking for some advise on how to produce document from QlikSense in a similar way to NPrinting.

I have come across an export extension at http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/5835ddec37ff01d0caed2401

and found it work very well but I am now needing to take this further and rather than reinventing the wheel.

Does anyone have any advise on a product that could produce exports by cycling through filters automatically, its what I would describe as a lite version of NPrinting.

Any advise welcome.

Many Thanks

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Actualy with current NPrinting version supporting QlikSense cyclic reports are not supported yet. - dead end!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Actualy with current NPrinting version supporting QlikSense cyclic reports are not supported yet. - dead end!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.