Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight tables in container

I am having a problem using the "send to excel" function on straight tables that are located in a container.  If you move the straight table out of the container it is fine.  Has anyone else had this problem or found a way to fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is some property of chart which is not allowing this. I dont know whats that.

But try to create a new chart with same dim. and exp. (Note do not copy that chart, create a new fresh one)

and then try.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Make sure that the caption of the straight table is clicked.

Go to Properrties-> Cation -> Check the Caption.

Also see that you have checked send to excel in same tab.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Both of these are checked, and it still does not work.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you upload the qvw file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is some property of chart which is not allowing this. I dont know whats that.

But try to create a new chart with same dim. and exp. (Note do not copy that chart, create a new fresh one)

and then try.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki