Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to remove the scroll bar?

Here is a picture from a showcase app with time on the horizonal axis. In this case 25% of the window are reserved for a superfluous scroll bar. This doesn't look appealing.

beer.png

Is it possible to remove these scroll bar when using time as dimension while still keeping a continuous time axis?

7 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Ruben,

Scroll bar is a feature or property of any chart where information couldn't appear in existing pane. It comes when any chart doesn't has enough space to populate each value on axis , horizontal or vertical. So if you have to remove scroll bar,expand the chart as much all the X-axis value will be displayed. if lest one value will be hidden scroll bar will come.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben:

Go to Chart Properties----> Presentation-----> Chart Scrolling, make sure  it's not been selected.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Bob

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Bob, I believe, in presentation tab, You can't select or deselect Scrolling Alignment , what anybody can do, they select from where scrolling starts. Can you please help me what I am missing ?

scrolling Optionn.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit

I just notice you are talking about qliksence. 

What I said is available in Qlikview,but I am not sure about QlikSence.

Sorry for that.

Capture.PNG

Regards

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Bob,

This ticket is meant for Qlik Sense. Not an issue. I welcome your inputs. Yes, Qlik View is rich of features but Qlik Sense is Quite new.

Keep posting your suggestions sir!

Not applicable
Author

Okay, so I guess using add-ons it the way to go in that case.

I just found that one for example, which looks promising: http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=2.9414901.1706559652.1495210017-599664405.1489136015#!/project/56728f52...

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Ruben,

Extensions are interactive and beautiful but not trustworthy. Please do the test carefuly