cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jitu2110
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense 3.2 Login Issue

Hi, i have downloaded latest Qliksense 3.2 on my Desktop and i am not able to login with my Qlik Account. Below is screenshot i am getting while clicking on log in with Qlik Account.

qlik sense Error.PNG

7 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Sometimes you have to try several times to log in.

jitu2110
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

i am trying from 4-5 hours. what i have seen in qliksense video is that it ask for loginid and password, but in my case i am not able to login screen. Just after clicking the screen i am getting this message

hvfalcao
Creator
Creator

Hi,

I've just updated to 3.2 SR4 and I can't login as a free user in desktop. Trying my QlikID, the same I'm using here in the community, tried to change my password, and still can't login...

It says that my user or password is wrong, but I'm logged in here with the same credentials!!!

jitu2110
Creator
Creator
Author

My case is different, i am not able to see login screen itself just after clicking on "Log in with Qlik Account" i am getting this error.

Not applicable

Hi,

we have the same problem using QS desktop 3.2 SR4QS-Logon.png

No hint found in any logfile. Anyone who has some information how to solve this?

Not applicable

Meanwhile our network department did some investigations. It seems to be a problem when a proxy with authentification is in use. QlikSense seems not to be able to deal with it. So an exception had to be defined for some adresses which are allowed to bypass the proxy.

jitu2110
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem is with QlikCloud URL, i think the login is happening with QlikCloud Server and in my office the QlikCloud Server is not reachable.