Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE Plugin

Where can I found the latest version of IE plugin!

Pls it's very important ! ( the direct link to download if you can ! )

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isaiah82
Creator III
Creator III

I believe they quit putting the plug-in out on the download page directly with QV10 (let me know if I'm missing something.)  It's included as part of the QVS (Server) installer.  If you need just download this and just extract out the plug-in if needed.

-Isaiah

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi alaeddine,

Visit http://global.qlik.com/download/ and choose the IE plugin.

isaiah82
Creator III
Creator III

I believe they quit putting the plug-in out on the download page directly with QV10 (let me know if I'm missing something.)  It's included as part of the QVS (Server) installer.  If you need just download this and just extract out the plug-in if needed.

-Isaiah

Not applicable
Author

Isaiah is right, IE plugin exists on global download page for QV9. For QV10 plugin, once the server is installed, the plugin will be available here: c:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin\QvPluginSetup.msi assuming the locations were not changed during installation. QV 10SR2 server can be obtained from the same link mentioned above.

I could have made QvPluginSetup.msi available but didn't know if would be a violation of distribution terms, so the bet is to download server, install it and extract the plugin from the path mentioned above.

Not applicable
Author

thx for reply but on this link i can download only QlikView Desktop!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You will need to register and login to access the full download site.

Not applicable
Author

I managed to download the latest IE plugin from the download page. However, I do not access my QlikView documents from the QlikView Access Point. Rather, our QlikView server is hosted by an external provider so we access the documents from their server portal. How do I open my QlikView documents using the plugin then? Or will the plugin automatically be applied?

Not applicable
Author

You need loggin in the link download. If you don´t have account, talk with your partner where you buy the QlikView Server.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The plugin isn't available from the Download Site any more. It is installed on the QVS server. You can try to access it by going to http://<yourservername>/qvplugin/QvPluginSetup.exe

It may take a few minutes, but you should get a File Download box.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

hey Can you give me the link for downloading qlikview IE plugin