Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryanwangf
Partner - Contributor III

waterfall plot

Hi all,

I wanna develop waterfall plot with QlikView just like the printscreen, what should I do?

thanks a million

Ryan

waterfall.png

10 Replies
sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

You will have to do that on the offset under the expression. look at the picture below and also find the QVW as wellOffset.JPG

ryanwangf
Author

Dear,

I tried as what you said ,but still can't solve my problem.

There are 5 pillars in the waterfall chart, the value of first one is 485.4,and the second one will decrease 72 based on the height of the first, the third will add 38.4 based on the height of the second one, and so on, the height of the last one is 452.0.......

that's what I want......

what should I do , I have no idea.......

sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

You can use your expression per bar, but you will have an idea of what to do now.

sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

This is what you will have at the end of the bar chartWaterFall.JPG

ryanwangf
Author

yes, that's what I want, can you send me the demo or tell me how to edit expression.

thanks a million

sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

Please refer to this

ryanwangf
Author

where is the reference??

many thanks

sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

You can use the name of the expression as the reference of the above expressionWaterFallUpdate.JPGWaterFallUpdate2.JPG

sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

When you have found your solution please mark as correct and the ones which were helpful please mark as helpful so that you can also help others with your question and so that other people don't respond endlessly while you have the response