Did you mean: 
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

QDF latest version

Hi,

which is the latest version ?

i found the below link on github:

GitHub - QlikDeploymentFramework/Qlik-Deployment-Framework: QDF Dev version 1.6.5

Currently i'm using version 1.6.0

Need simple overwrite the content of 1.6.5 zip file to upgrade to the latest version ?

Thanks for your time.

BR

Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the top left of the executable there is a menu ' Container Type Selection' which shows this option. Note that this is only shown when the Active Root Path is not pointing at a QDF repository.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrea, 1.6.5 is the development stream of QDF, next major release will probably become 1.7. Most updates on GitHub (1.6.5) is pushed back into 1.6.0 that will auto upgrade implementations using the deploy tool.

Regards

Magnus

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

just to inform latest version of QDF is 1.7.0 with QVC library included.

Not applicable

Thanks for the heads-up Andrea,

Question, if you could help me, I'm installing the QDF on an QVS EE server (Server 2012R2). I don't see the 3 container options as per the "What's new document":

"...select between three container layouts: Classic, Sense and Slimmed Down"

It's not a big deal as I have installed Qlik Sense on this server yet. I was just curious.

Ja

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the top left of the executable there is a menu ' Container Type Selection' which shows this option. Note that this is only shown when the Active Root Path is not pointing at a QDF repository.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Yes it's like Damian said, look at image below:

Image 1.png