Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense with Good Technologies Secure Browser

I am fairly new to QlikSense.  We have a corporate intranet, and use Good Technologies for users' mobile device connectivity to network resources.  We're trying to determine if we can connect to QlikSense from the Good Secure Browser. 

First, I am unable to connect to the QMC, hub or workbench.  I am prompted with a QlikSense login page (presumably since it can't use windows integrated authentication).  After supplying my network credentials (I'm setup as a root admin), I get a popup from the browser saying "This document is open in another tab.  To view or download it, go to the other tab", and can't get any further. I have no other tabs open in the Good browser.

Next, I have successfully setup a separate IIS server on my intranet from which I've embedded QS mashups, per the guidance in the "EmbedQlikSenseIntoAnIISWebsite" document (plus some discussion on this forum).  When I try to access that from the Good browser, it can definitely connect and obtain the web ticket, but when redirecting to the locally hosted mashup, the page is rendered blank.  I assume this might be due to some lack of HTML5 support in Good, but where the problem lies, who knows.

Has anyone had any success with QS via Good and can shed some light?  Yes we're aware we can access QlikView over Good, but we're interested in QS

If Good is no good pun intended, has anyone with a similar corporate intranet/mobile device setup had success with a product other than Good?

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I get the same issue. Did you manage to get Qlik Sense to work in the Good browser?

Not applicable
Author

Dear colleagues,

We are facing the same problem. QS is not working in embedded browser within GfE but it's working with stand alone Good Access application. For your information. I also opened a ticket at Good side. If I get something, I'll share it with you.

Good day.

Emre

msolanilla
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Does someone have news related sense and Good Technologies Secure Browser?

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Does anyone have an update on this?

Thanks

MarcusAdams
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi there all. I manage the BlackBerry EMM account at Qlik as a strategic technology partner. We have been working closely with BlackBerry to provide support for Qlik Sense, as web sockets was not supported in previous releases, even before Good Technology was acquiesced by BlackBerry.

I am pleased to inform you that the BlackBerry Dynamics Platform (formerly Good Dynamics) now fully supports Qlik Sense. You will need to migrate to version 2.7.2 of BlackBerry Access Browser to get this working. the GA data for this release was 27th April 2017.

Please contact me directly at mam@qlik.com for support to engage Qlik and BlackBerry teams if you would like assistance.

Thanks

Marcus Adams