Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change - with '0'

Hello All,

Thank you in advance for the support,In my APP i have one column related to the time in day, this value was not present for all the record and in case is not present i have the value '-'  is possible change it with '0'? because i have other column with calculation and in this situation i have an error in this result, also in this column i have the value '-'.

Thank you very much.

Massimiliano

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you show atleast image how data is looks like

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Friend,

In my opinion best way will be add it to load script, could you send the code of that table from loading script?

Regards

Jacek.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Not applicable
Author

Hell All,

Thank you!! attached the script and the picture of the result.

SCRIPT:

2.PNG

TABLE:

1.PNG

What i'm talking about is the first column, for some row i have the value for other (not present in the table ) i have the - and if the value is not present another calculate column show the same character and not a number.

thank u very much and tell me if i can add something to explain better the situation.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What field or expression are you using for the first column?

-Rob

Kushal_Chawda

alt(floor(max(pending_counter)/60/24)),0) as Max_Pending_Counter

Not applicable
Author

Hello Guys, thank you for your answear i've tried with your script but i have a strange "situation" now i have many row for one record and for all this row the "pending_counter" is a number:0-1-2-3-4 do you know why?

1.PNG