Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating crosstab chart on Qlik Sense

Hello all,

I am new on Qlik and I am stuck on a chart that I thought would be easy to create:

I need the rows on my cross table to be sum of fields (each row a sum of a Boolean field (0/1) of my data set) and the columns are subsets of the data set over where the sum needs to happen. I have a flat data set with several fields, but as an example of the few I need for this summary cross tab:

bo_admitflag  bo_enrolledflag    date_admit    enroll_year

1                       1                     12.01.2015     2016

the rows and columns on the cross tables would be

Row                         201x EOY Admits                              201x EOY Enrolled                         201x YTD Admits                               

sum(bo_admitflag) for previous EOF  sum(enrolledflag) for previous EOY  Sum(bo_admitflag)  for YTD .

sum(bo_admitflag)

sum(bo_enrolledflag)

The EOY will be all prior to current year selected and for the YTD, the sum has to be up to the current day and the year in question; the last columns on this chart will be for the current year and current date.

See attached image of the kind of cross table I need.

The Qlik Sense desktop table chart allows me to create the aggregate functions but there are only columns on it; The pivot chart does not allow me to create aggregation expression as row only measures.

Thanks, Alice

TrackingTabExamp.PNGmbaeyensdigvijay‌@

21 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

The book you got has one full chapter on it. Also check below documents I got from our community from our experts over here. -

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I have the same problem but instead of 2016 EOY i need to sum a columns but when i us ethat code i am getting error can u plz mention the full code