cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Security governance for qlik sense

Dear Community

We have on-boarded new project in qlik sense environment and we have been asked to desgin a security governance document for that project.

Can any help me with if there are any predefined templates or documents (generic) for security governance in qliksense ?

Kind Regards

Prasann

3 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Prasanna,

Please refer this document, Sheet or App Object Level Security Qlik Sense

which will guide your how to create streams, import applications, publish app, add users, configure security to bottom most level. Few sections like Active Directory configuration or anything else,  please drop your concern here, I will help you instantly.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit

Thanks for the document, It has the good information on how to create the security rules and strams and how to apply them. It has good information which I required as a learner.

But here I'm looking for what kind of access we can provide in production instead of how to provide access.

Example: Is content admin access can be given to user? or can user be allowed to publish a apps? kind of governance in place I am looking for.

I know its depends on organization or business requirement but just looking for generic template if any.

Thanks again for your response.

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Prasanna,

Content admin, root admin or security admin roles meant for QMC. We never ask user to login on QMC. Its for developer or publisher. For user what we can do, we share only HUB with users then We create streams ,which user can see which stream which is mentioned in the documnet, which app and for data we have section access.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.