Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dashboard restricted to a filter when open

Dear Experts,

I have made a dashboard which contains all the data from 2014 to 2017. I want when someone open the dashboard data shows as 2017 filter applied. Then later on if some one want to see back years data he can change the years from the filter.

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

16 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Zahid,

I am attaching a list box extension in which you can select one value for by default from any field. Secondly, if you made any selection and publish the application on same time while selections are still on, it would show the same selection when application opens.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Where is the attachment?

Do we make selection at design time and then it will stay in the application for all the users?

viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

you can achieve this using extension which is attached by Rohit.

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear Rohit,

Thank you for sharing the extension. Can i have document or source as how to configure this in my qvf?

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

in qmc, you can see EXTENSIONS click on that and below you  will  get option to import your extensions.

once import is done just refresh your app.

qmc.PNG

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I am using Qlik Sense Desktop Edition Not Enterprise Server.

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

I'm a qlikview user you there we used to apply trigger on open document select in field and value.

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Zahid,

Please download the extension then go to documents=> Qlik=> Sense => Extensions=> Unzip the .rar file and restart your Qlik Sense Desktop.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.