Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create a accumulated results by product in a straight table?

Dear Colleagues, I'm trying to get a accumulated results that depends on the Product in a straight table

Please see below one table with the example of expected results (last column)

model.png

I have tried to use above and it stop to accumulated when the week change. For RangeSum it accumulate all the period and not by product.

I appreciate if somebody can give a good idea to share. I have added the Qlikview as example enclosed.

Thanks
Leandro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(sum(Incomming)-sum(Consumption), 0, RowNo())), Product, Day)

Also, make sure your Day is read as date field

Date#(Day, 'DD-MMM') as Day,

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(sum(Incomming)-sum(Consumption), 0, RowNo())), Product, Day)

Also, make sure your Day is read as date field

Date#(Day, 'DD-MMM') as Day,

Capture.PNG

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

sunny_talwar

Oleg the kind of explanation you provide is unmatched (may be John can match it, but certainly not me). So, you inputs are always valuable.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunny, I'm trying to use the same function but adding also an expression in the accumulation. What is your suggestion to have the same solution with dimensions + expression in the accumulated sum?

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to may be create a new thread and provide more explanation (and a sample if possible) as to what is going on and may be one of us here might be able to help you out better?

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunny, I have created a new topic, please see below = How to create a accumulated results by product in a straight table from expression?