cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhavalvyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

Toggle Button

I attach screen shot for dashboard below.In which I think used toggle button between sort view and drill view to switch between two objects.Can i get similar dashboard related to it ? I want to do same toggle button.I want what is logic behind it.

8 Replies
ecolomer
Master II
Master II

The double button occurs because in the expressions two groups are decayed and in each group there are several expressions that can be selected through each button.

dhavalvyas
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes u r right but I want sample QVW for it,from which I get logic behind it for reference.

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Is this you need?

P_1280892_1.png

P_1280892_2.png

P_1280892_3.png

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Dhaval Vyas,

If you are asking about the toggle switch, they are actually two text boxes with image. one of the text box is hidden when others are showing by a variable.

Please find the attached example. you can copy paste these buttons and create the variable in your application also.

Capture.JPG

Capture4.JPG

To know more about buttons, check the famous doc on buttons here QlikView App: At The Qlik Of A Button 

Siva

dhavalvyas
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank You so much sivasankar. if u have more dashboards like this then please share it with me I am always trying to do more and more innovative,but I want dashboard for just reference.So I can try on my self.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Dhaval,

You can always find more dashboards like this in our Qlik Demos portal. Some of them are downloadable as .qvw file.

You can explore that. Other suggestions is that you can watch out Qlik Community often.

If you got you answer, you can mark this is as correct answer and close this thread and it help others.

-Siva

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks Siva for sharing my document here, it is much appreciated.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Dhaval,

Some of the other documents I have shared on-line are listed on my website here:

https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-examples/

The blog has a number of different tutorials also.

Enjoy!