Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dual axis line and dotted chart

Hi,

I want to see a dual axis line graph that shows a line for current year sales and a separate dotted line for previous year sales and growth percentage on the same graph.  Sample image has been attached for the same. My condition is as below:

1) If i have selected the timeline filter as 12 month and another filter as month then two line chart should display the sales data and growth % of current year and previous year sales data.

2) If i have selected the timeline filter as 12 month and another filter as rolling 4 months then two line chart should display the rolling 4 months sales data and growth % of current year and previous year sales data.

and so on.

Chart should have dual axis.

Thanks in advance!!

Rohit

4 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

please post a sample app

Qlik Community Tip: How to Get Answers to Your Post

Uploading a Sample

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth,

We can't share the QVW with you as it contains the sensitive client information. My requirement is to see the data for current year vs previous year. Calculation i.e %Growth is performed on the basis of ((Current Year)/(Previous Year) -1)

Please find the sample requirement for the same.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

No one needs to see your actual data; just some sample/dummy data that best represents the data set you are working with

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
prieper
Master II
Master II

Might be worth to think about constructing two charts, of which only one is visible, depending the selections...

Dual axis can be arranged under Properties->Axes->Position

For each expression you may open the small "+" and under "Line Style" you may enter '<Sn>' (n from 0 to 4) in order to change the line-style.

Thickness etc. of the lines can be changed under Properties -> Presentation